My finger is still green!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- MLB’s version of Dickie V — WITHOUT the mic? THAT’S the equally “enthusiastic” BILL SCHERRER of the ’84 Tigers, our guest on the show!
- Scherrer’s Chisox have destroyed any post-season hopes Detroit had. To make it worse, Denny continues to rip virtually everything about the Tigers!
- By the way, Monday is the anniversary of Denny’s 30th victory of the 1968 season. Mr. McLain remembers — as WE remember too.
- And that’s the only good news we have about the Detroit Tigers, tho one FAN thinks some COULD be on the way soon!
- Is it September? Check. NFL season underway. Check. Is it Monday? Check. Then it must be time for the LATEST “Bob Page’s Lions Lament!”
- Brady bombs. Belichick blazes on — NOW with Cam Newton — in the same amazing way as ever: with OR without ANY player he’s had.
- A bigger story: Are all the BLM demonstrations and comments going to ruin PRO FOOTBALL as SOME feel they’ve ruined the NBA?
- Bob is not the only one now DEMANDING to know why the wusses at The Big (14) Ten won’t allow football when almost everyone else IS!
- How can this be? One “U.S. Open” ends. The other “U.S. Open” now BEGINS?! Just part of our Wacky World.
- Eli has “This Day in Sports History,” Bob’s got YOUR mailbag segment — and we’ve got much more right here!