The one! The only! The magic one!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- LOOK! Up in the sky! It’s a BIRD! It’s a PLANE! NO, it’s SUPERFAN Ron Cameron! A TRUE Detroit original.
- Eli’s not with us, off on a well-deserved family vacation, so it’s just Denny and Bob stirring up all the —- today!
- MLB is back. Kinda. And the guys are NOT happy about the Tigers’ apparently throwing in the towel already!
- Are YOU looking forward to watching a bastardized short season in empty stadiums or arenas?
- Bob’s solution to allowing fans in at games remains logical. He’s CRESTFALLEN sports execs aren’t listening to him.
- If fans WERE allowed to attend live games, would many stay away anyway over political and social protests?
- The team without a town! Should the Toronto Blue Jays come knocking at YOUR door, would you let ’em in?
- Denny says WHAT? “They’re gonna be pretty good this year!” And he’s talking about — WHOM?!
- College football remains a mess due to COVID (what doesn’t?) but MSU may have just set a bad precedent.
- Fans of The Mailbag finally have their ardent demand met: a much LONGER segment with no Eli around!
- And is an NBA ROOKIE trying to run his new team’s front office?! These stories and much more right here.