I was confident, but I wasn’t arrogant.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- Just ONE hit away from Cooperstown? Maybe. One ACCIDENTAL “hit” in the EYE! STEVE KEMP joins the boys.
- The Tigers were rolling after a sweep of the Pirates — despite the struggling Matt Boyd. Denny breaks down his problems.
- Did MLB even consider this: can a team still go the playoffs if COVID-19 cancels a BIG part of its short season?
- By the time you hear this show, college football may be canceled — at least until next spring
- And programs will be so cash-strapped they’re now begging season ticket holders to donate anyway.
- Another week, another big-time recruit escapes from right under Jim Harbaugh’s nose.
- NOW Jimmy’s also upset his top rival who vows ugly REVENGE whenever Michigan and Ohio State do play!
- Collin Morikawa wins the PGA Championship at 23 and the golf world has its LATEST “New Tiger!” But Bob has a reminder.
- Eli has “This Day in Sports History,” Bob’s got YOUR Mailbag and — dig THIS: Denny invites ALL OF YOU over to his house!
- Those stories and much more coming up right here!