She just happens to be a woman.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- Wow, a WOMAN guest — our first one ever! And what better choice than hockey trailblazer Manon Rhéaume?
- All the sturm und drang, all the controversy over MLB’s COVID-bastardized season — yet justice is done anyway.
- After seeing the talent level of the playoff teams, now it’s Eli’s turn to be angry with Al Avila and the Tigers.
- Denny takes exception to the hot-dogging from some of the players. Bob doesn’t dig the fraternizing.
- A win at Jax and now it’s on to the playoffs! Don’t SOME members of the media and Lions fans EVER learn?
- “Who the hell was YALE LARY?” The uneducated young generation scoffs. Bob gives ’em a MUCH-needed lesson.
- And Eli gives the young an important black history lesson in his “This Day in Sports.”
- Big Ten(14) football is BACK! Could lowly Rutgers destroy Mel Tucker’s MSU debut? What if Harbaugh loses at Minnesota?
- Take a bow mid-Michigan! Two of your native sons brought us Sunday night’s thrilling Game 7.
- And from Michigan’s Thumb comes news of the retirement of one of broadcasting’s all-time greats.
- Those stories, Bob has YOUR mailbag segment and WE’VE got much more right here!