The only Lion of that era to win a Super Bowl!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- Our guest is the bruising fullback, TOM NOWATZKE, on his 1960’s Lions, Colts teammate Johnny U and MUCH MORE!
- While pro sports leagues FIGHT during negotiations on when and how to start playing again, Eli and Bob repeat: go away til 2021.
- No sports? No games to gamble on, no casinos to gamble IN! One way or another the city of Detroit may pay an awful price.
- No football? Not only does Dolphins owner Stephen Ross say we WILL have an NFL season but he has unusual plans for his stadium.
- Bob asks why Jim Harbaugh seemed so thrilled to recruit only a good, not great, player this week. Is it THAT bad in Ann Arbor now?
- VERY different opinions among the boys over golf and last Sunday’s “The Match.” If you watched it, you were NOT alone.
- The Michigan House has passed a bill allowing college athletes to make extra money on the side — and Eli’s apoplectic!
- From Denny: the legendary overseas boxing match he actually went to! And does his ex-catcher Jim Price really HATE him?!
- The latter question comes from YOUR mailbag segment. We’ll have that and many other top stories right here!