Typical Dexter Bussey: No complaints
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- One of the most popular Lions in memory, DEXTER BUSSEY, joins the boys on his career, unusual POST-career — AND his health!
- You’ll hear the voice of legendary sportscaster Bob Reynolds on Dex. WHAT? Never heard of BOB REYNOLDS?! It’s NOT all pretty.
- Not only did the Tigers actually win a GAME against Cleveland, they won the weekend series!
- Now what? Does Al Avila go for broke or does he start trading guys for more “prospects” – SUSPECTS – at the deadline?
- The PC Posse continues its takeover of sports, UNLESS, as Bob points out, you’re a black NBA player making a racist comment.
- And to think of Mike Milbury being “canceled” for a totally innocuous statement — whether YOU like him as a commentator or not.
- Resident golf mavens Eli and Denny go NUTS over what Dustin Johnson did last weekend! Does Koepka eat humble pie?
- Did they just hold one of the greatest events of the sports world in veritable secrecy?! Almost seems that way!
- Denny may not like it, but one NFL team now says there WILL be fans at ITS home games this year.
- Those stories, Eli with “This Day in Sports,” Bob with YOUR mailbag and much more right here!