I bleed red and white.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Denny McLain, Bob Page and Fred Heumann!
- “The game’s too fast. I don’t think I could’ve played now.” One of the most popular players in Wings’ history, guest DARREN McCARTY, has a LOT to say with us!
- Guest HOST Fred Heumann has covered The Big Ten(14) for many years so HE has a lot to say about conference football suddenly — huh? — being back ON now?
- Michigan QB Dylan McCaffrey is just the latest college player to opt out of the season. But the boys agree: this AIN’T about COVID-19.
- With a near-certain loss at Green Bay Sunday, Bob takes a peek at the FLs’ schedule and MAY yet get Denny to flip-flop on a coaching change.
- Yep, Mr. Heumann should fit right in with THIS show. Wait’ll you hear him utterly DESTROY Matt Patricia!
- So, are we watching football games on TV — or oh-so-hot young women hosting a fashion show?! Shame on gals like Maria Taylor? No. Shame on The Empty Suits.
- Eek! Oh, NO! It’s (gulp) those big bullies, the Cleveland Indians, licking their chops over the Tigers series this weekend — but all is NOT lost for the future.
- Ever researched why those famous figures are on the front of “Sgt Peppers?” How about also researching why DIFFERENT famous figures are now “seated” at Comerica?
- Bob gets us up to speed on the NBA and NHL playoffs. Denny responds to him, “Who cares?! NOBODY’S gonna watch!”
- The U.S. Open is underway — right after the U.S. Open just ENDED Sunday! This time it’s GOLF. Denny, ahem, claims to have nearly tamed fabled Winged Foot.
- With Eli off, we’ll save his “This Day in Sports” for Monday’s show, but Bob’s got YOUR mailbag and WE’VE got much more — right here.