You never wanted to miss a game!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- The Bird chirping for the Tigers and BRUCE KIMM behind the plate. Mark Fidrych’s personal catcher joins us!
- Kaline, Brock, Seaver, Gibson — and now two MORE baseball immortals are gone: Whitey Ford and Joe Morgan.
- LeBron says a championship is a championship — is still a championship. The boys say, “Not so fast!”
- Bob cites abysmal TV ratings for the NBA Finals and wonders if the league will ever be the same.
- Are you ready for some football — on TUESDAY nights too? Get used to it as COVID-19 postpones more games.
- Ya say if the Lions lose to a miserable Jaguars team Sunday you wanna fire Matt Patricia? Who’s taking his place?
- Stevie Y with another flurry of signings and the future looks bright! So Wings fans CLAIM, but will the honeymoon last?
- And Eli’s apoplectic over the LATEST cavalry charge by the mindless P.C. Posse.
- “I traded a WHITE CAPTAIN for you!” highlights “This Day in Sports,” plus YOUR mailbag and much more — right here.
- Eli has ‘”This Day in Sports,” Bob has YOUR mailbag and much more right here!