The Game of the Century!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- MSU’S CLINT JONES guests on playing in the storied 10-10 game, on being a black STAR in the turbulent 60’s and MORE!
- GOLF’S next black star? Eli will tell you all about him — and choke back his tears as he does.
- College football’s four-team playoffs are now set, but does Notre Dame really belong in them?
- One thing’s sure: no matter WHAT Denny predicted here, the Lions won’t be in ANY playoffs.
- And while wiping the egg off his face from that, is he taking his frustrations out unfairly on Matt Stafford?
- WHAT?! A plain mayonnaise sandwich? Denny: YUM! Eli: Have I got a mayonnaise for YOU!
- “Typhoid Rudy” signs a $200 million deal while Bob tells us what ONE dollar once meant to two great NBA centers.
- The NHL announces a January return with new divisions due to COVID. Will its players first have to be vaccinated?
- And they called Pete Rozelle “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas?” A LOT of “grinches” will steal THIS Christmas.
- Bob rips MSU basketball a new one — but then Tom Izzo does too! And, OMG, such STUPID BLACK uniforms!
- Those stories, a big loss for the Tigers, YOUR mailbag segment and MUCH more right here!