They need to go with a more athletic quarterback.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Bob Page — and Lary Sorensen sitting in for Denny!
- Ya better be TOUGH to play for Bo AND Parcells! BUTCH WOOLFOLK was — and DID! The ex-Michigan star running back is our guest.
- The MLB Playoffs had more games Wednesday than the entire post-season of many past years! And WHAT time did that Yankees game end?
- Modern technology is changing baseball even further. Lary tells us about pitchLogic and Bob has more on the umpires versus the computers.
- Is the pandemic slowly starting to wane? MLB announces that there WILL be fans at some upcoming games.
- “I can not BELIEVE that jerk dropped the ball!!!” Yep, it sure is easy watching games from the couch. Lary calls us all OUT on that.
- Was Denny RIGHT on our last show? Could The NBA Finals indeed be a four-game sweep for the Lakers over Miami.
- Eli has some strong words for the possible upcoming McGregor/Pacquiao fight.
- And so the stage is set for still another Detroit Lions collapse — just when some fans (who don’t know any better!) are getting excited.
- Mr. Z also has “This Day in Sports,” Bob has YOUR mailbag segment and we’ve got much MORE right here!