Let’s refresh some people’s memories.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- DAVE BING could have been INFAMOUS in Detroit sports instead of one of its most BELOVED figures. The Mayor joins us today!
- So ya wanted Denny’s big MLB “scoop” he promised recently but never delivered? We’ve got it NOW — from another source!
- MORE lawsuits involving alleged sex abuse at Michigan State, this time a big one against the NCAA itself.
- It’s official: college sports’ “student-athletes” are now finally allowed to make money on outside endeavors!
- Looks like Shea Patterson WON’T be making any money in the NFL. Details of his stunning fall from grace.
- Quick now, Denny: if’n NASCAR come back, which good ol’ boy gonna win the CO-Cola 600? Denny: UH, who’s IN it?
- Further ugliness from the Bulls-Pistons rivalry being displayed on ESPN. WHAT is Isaiah NOW claiming?!
- A listener takes exception to Eli’s comments about Ernie Harwell. Eli defends himself — and Bob riffs on “the meaning of Ernie.”
- Stevie Y signs two top young Swedish goalies. If STEVIE likes ’em, WE like ’em too. After all, can we FULLY trust Bernier?
- Listen up, all you single gals out there! Guess who’s being BOMBARDED on a dating service now? Hint: NOT Eli. NOT Bob.
- Those stories, YOUR weekly Mailbag segment - soon to be SPONSORED by YOU? - and much more right here!