Let’s not start there…
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page.
- Not embarrassed ENOUGH yet, Spartan Nation? Bob unloads on his alma mater after a Detroit News expose on MSU football.
- He, uh, is none too happy with MSU basketball’s humiliating display at Purdue either.
- The boys recap a WILD Sunday in the NFL playoffs and get into a near screaming match about Saturday night’s game!
- ESPN wants to steal Tony Romo, Eli and Russell Wilson, a Dearborn PIONEER, a former “student-athlete” speaks — or TRIES to!
- SO many football stories and, oh, btw, there ALSO is the matter of a little football game being played Monday night.
- Sir Charles himself to the rescue of John Beilein, though nobody could quite rescue John’s ex-team on Sunday.
- The P.C. Posse riding herd over sports too. When do nicknames, logos and mascots NEED to be changed? And when NOT?
- What was it like to actually go to a game at the legendary shrines of The Polo Grounds and Ebbets Field? ELI knows firsthand!
- And what was it like to know a man who broke into MLB in 1909 — with the Brooklyn SUPERBAS?! DENNY has that answer!
- Those stories, YOUR weekly mailbag and much more right here.