But you always wanted to know where he was…
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Bob Page, Fred Heumann AND Lary Sorensen!
- Okay, so maybe they weren’t “glory days,” but the Detroit Lions of our guest, GREG LANDRY, were at least FUN!
- NOW, Eli says the COVID crisis has taken the “fun” element OUT of sports. Bob, Fred and Lary disagree.
- Still, what a world we’re in! MSU’s football game a COVID cancelation. MSU basketball expecting cancellations.
- Sports TV ratings are way down and surveys indicate most of you will not go to live events til there’s a COVID vaccine.
- All those kids! What WERE the Pistons thinking about in the NBA draft, which was at least high on MUSICAL talent.
- With another embarrassing loss for U-M a possibility Saturday, would the Jets try to hire Jim Harbaugh anyway?
- Easy come, easy go. One airhead MLB player loses a guaranteed $24 million for taking steroids!
- “This Day in Sports” finds one of our fans bravely staying at his battle station during “Malice at the Palace!”
- Those stories, Lary ripped by Howard Cosell on national TV, YOUR Mailbag and much more — right here!