Those are the idiots who just want to be next to or near anybody famous.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Gary WHATland?! Over Eli’s screams of protestation, Denny and Bob wonder where the hell Gary’s been all these years?
- “Little League stuff!” When the Tigers’ own coaches start using that term around their team …!
- Reliever Joe Jimenez is “tired of messing around?!” Nick turns down Gardy’s offer! What a JOKE this franchise has become.
- And now Casey Mize has an inflammation of the shoulder? You won’t believe Dr. Denny’s recommended “treatment” for him!
- The Lakers make a big splash by acquiring Anthony Davis — but is that just because they seem like fools?
- Double-murderer OJ Simpson is now on Twitter and, speaking of “fools,” 650,000 of them immediately follow him!
- Michigan in the College World Series, the U.S. women’s soccer team, Tommy Hearns, boxing stories and much more right here!