He was a hell of a college baseball player.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- “Incredible match!!!” “One for the ages!!!” So, did YOU watch FIVE HOURS of tennis Sunday? Uh, Denny didn’t.
- Tennis is HUGE, of course, just not as much in the U.S. Eli may surprise you with the list of the WORLD’S most popular sports.
- Thank heaven for Drew Lane! On the day he joins us in-studio for the first time, Bob UN-joins us sporadically thanks to the idiots at his Spectrum Cable!
- Oh boy! Any FL’s fans still out there might get to see two MORE losses per year! We’ll explain.
- The great Bob Gibson diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The boys tell stories about Gibby — and they’re not all pleasant.
- Excuse me, CB-WHAT oil? Eli tells us it is NOT a high-performance liquid for your Maserati.
- Plus, the Open Championship, well, OPENS, domestic violence comes to the WOMEN of pro basketball and much more right here.