It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
‘They’ve got their blankies, their pacifiers and they’re quivering under their beds in fear! NO! Not from COVID-19!
- Fox Sports Detroit and owner Sinclair Broadcasting are afraid of the BOYS and what they MIGHT ask Dan Petry!
- No Peaches? No prob. Who better to talk about the death of Al Kaline than great buddy and teammate Denny McLain?
- Been watching those MLB rebroadcasts of the ’68 Series? WE have too. Denny relives some of it with us.
- Oh, and the Tigers’ legendary pitching opponent in that long-ago Fall Classic has some good news.
- So the MLB is secretly planning a May start-up? REALLY? Bob wants to know WHICH “May” that is: 2022?
- The battle rages on about Noah Syndergaard’s Tommy John. NECESSARY surgery or not? Denny SEEMS to change his tune.
- So Melo thinks he would have won MULTIPLE NBA titles if the Pistons had drafted him?! Eli’s got some thoughts on THAT.
- A big makeover continues for Michigan basketball. Wuzzup with all THIS, Juwan?
- The newest sports P.C. contro won’t go away. African-Americans ‘n Mississippuh? ALWAYS combustible.
- No Mailbag last week? OUTRAGEOUS! It was NOT the fault of Eli, on his best behavior for a LONG one today
- Those stories and much more right here.