A Pro Football Hall of Fame writer!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain & Bob Page!
- COVID even postponing the SUPER BOWL? Maybe, says one of America’s top NFL writers, guest RICK GOSSELIN.
- (yawn) Another Thanksgiving, another TURKEY from the Lions. Even Sheila Hamp Ford looked bored to tears!
- Ford Field may have been empty but the Dallas Cowboys did allow fans for their game later. Why’s that?
- What’s more, how do the woeful Lions and suddenly woeful Cowboys keep being awarded such a big showcase?
- Eli a RACIST?! If so, you’d better add Bob and Denny to that list over the boys’ agreement on an overblown NFL event.
- COVID SO ravaging sports now that one prominent SEC team has been driven to TOTAL desperation this weekend.
- And the biggest story now that college BASKETBALL is underway is already which teams AREN’T playing.
- Wins for both U-M and MSU to kick off the schedule but Bob’s much more impressed with #1 Gonzaga.
- If COVID can’t do it, here’s an event that SHOULD be canceled: Saturday night’s Tyson-Jones “pillow fight!”
- The WORLD may mourn Maradona but our AMERICAN boys mourn Paul Hornung with LOTSA good yarns!
- Those stories, Eli’s “This Day in Sports,” Bob with YOUR mailbag and much more right here.