I would never start off in life to be number two.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Bob Page, Denny McLain & Lary Sorensen in for Eli.
- WOW, our 200th show! We thank YOU listeners and our sponsors for all your great support.
- “Student-athletes” in big-time college sports? They DO exist. Wait’ll you hear our guest, U-M football’s TOM SEABRON.
- Amazing that there will be NO Michigan-Ohio State game this year as COVID-19 continues to wreak havoc.
- Yet Harbaugh’s U-M future — or lack of same — overshadowed “The Game.” Would he CHOOSE to leave as a failure?
- Could COVID stop the entire college basketball season? MSU-Virginia one of the latest big games called off.
- Will YOU get the vaccine as soon as it becomes available in the U.S.? The boys weigh in.
- Houston Rockets superstar James Harden now needs to pass SIX STRAIGHT COVID tests or the NBA won’t let him play!
- Harden seems somehow unhappy making $38 million a year. Denny and Lary, uh, made a little less in THEIR careers.
- Miami Heat star Tyler Herro isn’t worried about money, he’s worried teams are picking on him — cuz he’s WHITE!
- Some 90% of all college football head coaches are also white — is that FAIR in a game with a majority of black players?
- RIP Dick Allen. Denny STILL remembers MONSTER homers Allen hit off HIM! But should Dick be in the Hall of Fame?
- We’ve got those stories, Bob’s got YOUR mailbag and much more — right here!