I could tell you stuff that stand your hair on end.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Moritz Seider?! “In Stevie Y We Trust.” But Bob pounds the table: you don’t draft him THERE!
- Could Yzerman someday become the next Dumars? Eli tells tales of how Joe D managed himself right outta town.
- “The Vulture” is back at 82! But if he teaches the Mets pitchers what he once taught Denny, he won’t be “back” for long!
- The locker room of the frustrated Mets blows up! Why not the pathetic Tigers’ yet? Stay tuned.
- Of course, WITH JV and JD the Tigers would be anything BUT “pathetic.” Verlander rolls on!
- And Pujols gets a huge welcome in St. Louis, proving that there must indeed be “better living through chemistry.”
- Those stories and much more right here!