It’s hard to separate sports from reality.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Happy New Year, everybody, as we ALL look ahead with hope for better days to come.
- Maybe COVID didn’t hit YOU or yours. Maybe YOU made big $$$ in the market. No matter, good riddance to 2020!
- It was a year that perhaps has triggered a major change in Eli’s very life as he’ll explain to you.
- Denny actually became LOOPY over Saturday’s Lions’ fiasco, a game SO ridiculous that one die-hard Lions fan even …!
- Then listen to Denny become MORE loopy when Eli reads him a quote from Tigers G.M. Al Avila.
- HOW many TD’s in ONE GAME?! Our producer Brandon McAfee relates a tale of woe from football’s fantasy leagues.
- Tom Gores takes heavy flak from Eli — again — as Denny reveals how HE suffered from Gore’s hand in PRISON!
- Remember the NFL’s CHICAGO Cardinals? Yes? The boys do, which means they — and likely YOU — are OLD!
- Still another baseball Hall of Famer has died. Denny recalls PHIL NIEKRO and Phil’s late brother Joe. He played with both.
- Those stories, Bob has another edition of YOUR mailbag — and much more right here!