The biggest thing about Salley: he was an entertainer first.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- And today it’s The Clash of the Titans! John Salley joins the boys, trashes meat-eating, supports marijuana and Denny doesn’t dig it!
- Furthermore, Denny sticks to his guns about the “REAL reason” behind the Tigers’ rebuild: HE thinks the team will be sold.
- The Astros just playing by MLB’s new rules: you are not allowed to throw a no-hitter by yourself anymore!
- Another tragic death in the NFL is likely due to just playing football! Is the league on its way to the fate of boxing?
- Other NBA guys may be moving around but ex-MSU star Draymond Green knows a good thing when he sees it — HE’S staying put.
- LeBron catching some big heat — for merely trying to be a good father?
- Should Curt Flood have made that catch in Game 7 of the ’68 World Series? “DUH,” according to Eli and Bob. “NO,” according to Denny.
- Those stories, new safety nets changing baseball and much more right here!