I live in the business.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- How the HELL does a guy who oversaw THREE Cup champs become so controversial? We’ll ask guest KEN HOLLAND!
- We don’t know what they WILL be yet, but the Washington “Redskins” are no more. Overreaction or about time?
- Now if only they had a league to play in! One NFL player rep warns, “We do NOT have a deal.”
- The Big 13 + Rutgers won’t play ANY non-conference football games this season. Bob explains why he doesn’t like it.
- College basketball? The intra-Michigan WAR is ON between Tom Izzo and Juwan Howard — and it’s fun to see!
- WHAT did you say, Eli? S.I. has a transgender swimsuit model?! Three old men try to wrap their heads around THAT!
- WHAT did you say, Eli? The degenerates actually bet on — HUH?! And WHERE?!
- Former No Filter guest John Smoltz talks big, then bets on HIMSELF. How did it work out for him?
- Bob eulogizes one of his boyhood Tigers heroes while Denny tells tales of another great Tiger from Alabama.
- Those stories, this day in NO FILTER SPORTS PODCAST history(?!) in YOUR mailbag and much more right here!