I’ll believe it when I hear it…
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- Whaddya know? He DID finally make it on the show! And YOU won’t wanna miss the boys’ chat with RON LeFLORE!.
- Life without sports is BORING! Or is it? Eli, Denny and Bob haven’t missed it much — so far.
- As the Coronavirus pandemic (PANIC!) reaches new lows we highlight news from the sports world:
- The NFL’s CBA has been approved — but do we really need even MORE football?!
- Another day, another Tom Brady story. The latest claims Bill Belichick MAY be cutting off his nose to spite his face.
- Rick Pitino is the new head coach WHERE?! IONA?! Bob explains what that is and WHY Pitino probably did this.
- Ex-Tiger Ruppert Jones and many others want to know what we’ll be talking about with no sports going on.
- Well, Rupe, when the going gets tough, the tough …! Eli and Denny have the, uh, latest from women’s soccer and gymnastics.
- As always, we hear from our listeners in YOUR mailbag segment.
- Oh, and what else was it that we wanted to mention? Hmmm … oh, yeah! Happy 70th birthday to Eli Zaret!
- Those stories and much more right here.