It’s a blast…every single day.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- So how do you get to be an MLB play-by-play announcer? Guest MATT SHEPARD had a VERY unusual path to the Tigers!
- The sports world mourns the death of one of the greatest pitchers ever. The boys reminisce on Tom Terrific.
- The Tigers’ win streak ended at six. With five games against the Twins now on tap, is this the season’s telling point?
- Looks like Eli’s suddenly started to watch the NBA playoffs. He did NOT like what he saw from one game in particular.
- Bob on the NHL Playoffs: Is the great Zdeno Chara finally finished at 43 — or just finished in Boston?
- Get ready, gamblers! Denny has his pick on Saturday’s Kentucky Derby for you — NOT!
- Legal sports gambling rages on. Denny updates us on what the Cubs are doing — and WHAT’S that about MJ?!
- Big Ten(14!) football after all? President Trump will want to take credit IF that occurs — but would he deserve to?
- MSU’s Kirk Cousins raked over the coals by the media for his ideas about COVID-19! Denny and Eli to the rescue.
- How much would YOU pay for a presence at FL’s games? “ZERO?” Producer Brandon McAfee sez $100 but he does have limits.
- Eli with “This Day in Sports History,” Bob’s got YOUR mailbag segment and much more right here!