I think he regrets not taking that job.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- Eli’s on vacation so veteran sportscaster FRED HEUMANN joins us with some big opinions and stories!
- Casey Mize makes his LONG-awaited MLB debut! MOST of us thought he did well. NOT Denny!
- Al Avila says on a Friday that Mize and the other kids are NOT ready. By MONDAY they ARE?! Bob thinks he knows why.
- Thom Brennaman commits the ultimate TV/radio sin: not so much WHAT he said, it’s the cardinal rule he FORGOT!
- Fernando Tatis Jr. hits a grand slam on a 3-0 count with his team up by SEVEN in the 8th inning — and the feces hits the fan!
- The NFL is now considering a postseason “bubble” which has worked for the NBA and NHL.
- Most of COLLEGE football is not going to play at all. Players, parents and one prominent medical expert are VERY unhappy.
- A potentially GREAT Michigan O-lineman has already seen enough. HE’S heading to the pros!
- One of the legal world’s greatest truisms: how much “justice” can you afford? In Robert Kraft’s case, a LOT!
- Those stories, “This Day in Sports” — just for Denny McLain, YOUR mailbag and much more right here.