We welcome him as the professional comedian he is!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- You’re a young MLB pitcher but you hurt your arm and suddenly have to retire! Oh, no! What now?
- Denny’s ’68 Tigers teammate JON WARDEN became a comedian/banquet speaker and leaves us laughing in the aisles.
- What a weird basketball season it’s been for U-M and MSU. Now that it’s March, guess which one is peaking at the right time?
- To make matters worse for Michigan, the Zavier Simpson police report is out — and it’s not pretty.
- The Palace of Auburn Hills is coming down. Eli waxes sentimental, though DENNY didn’t when Tiger Stadium was razed.
- Bob rips the “Keystone Cops” of spring training and says it looks like Miggy has lost his reflexes.
- Denny broke what all-time MLB record? How much does he remember about that? Well, it WAS a long time ago.
- What in Sam Hill is ol’ Garth doin’ in a Bernie Sanders shirt up there in DEE-troit?! It jes ain’t right!
- Tony Romo makes his decision: NO to ESPN, YES to CBS — at $17 mill a year! Does that money for an announcer make sense?
- Plus, Meeting Maria and more in YOUR mailbag segment. It’s all right here.