They’re young men, and they get excited.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page.
- Don’t you worry, gang — it’s baaaaack! Though YOUR weekly mailbag never actually went away.
- NFL Playoffs? SO much to talk about from “Private” Kirk to Brady & Brees failing to — what else? — controversial officiating.
- Off the field Jerry finally makes a decision to bleep or get off the pot! Could Lions legend Joe Schmidt have coached for him?
- U-M loses two more KEY players though they’re may not be ready for the NFL. A sign of unhappiness with Harbaugh?
- Michigan State humiliates Michigan AGAIN. Eli’s already asking, “Is Juwan too nice a guy?” Bob: “Just you WAIT!”
- The Pathetic Pistons reach a new nadir: TWENTY of their shots blocked in a single game!
- The PP’s are still not as awful as the Red Wings, who’ve now lost 20 of their last 23! Bob has a FULL report.
- Yet Denny argues from experience that the young Wings will NOT be ruined by this horrendous losing.
- Oh — and he’s really not happy about the cancellation of TigerFest this winter!
- Those stories and much more coming up right here!