Let me tell you, it’s not true.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page.
- We made a pact never to discuss politics or religion on our show. Thanks to CLEMSON, Eli, Denny and Bob BREAK it!
- The NFL wildcard games are set, so is college football’s national title game. Is Denny LOSING it? He damns LSU with faint praise!
- Were you rooting, as ALL Big Ten fans SHOULD be, for Ohio State against Clemson? Many jealous M types weren’t!
- How about the scintillating MSU/Wake Forest game? Following THAT snoozer, Mark Dantonio questions persist.
- The FL’s humiliated, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the finale. Incredibly, one Lion is HAPPY. You won’t believe WHY!
- New Year, Schmoo Year! Expect more of the same in 2020 from the Pathetic Pistons AND The Detroit Dead Wings.
- Columbus coach John Tortorella has another meltdown, this time over ANOTHER bad official’s call. Had enough yet?
- Michigan and Michigan State basketball clash this Sunday. Why on EARTH should M be without its best player?!
- 2020 — the year of sports gambling? Noted expert, attorney Dan Wallach, is on our next show. If YOU gamble, don’t miss it!
- Those stories, YOUR weekly mailbag and much more right here.