He wore the Tigers uniform fo 28 years…more than anyone in team history.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- The man who wore a Tigers uni longer than any? DICK TRACEWSKI — also Koufax’s roommate in L.A. — is our guest!
- What NOW for MLB? Well, the post-season’s probably gonna be FRIGID! IF they DO play.
- Minor League Baseball in a HEAP of trouble but one Florida club has a unique way of making money now anyway!
- The NBA and NHL resuming? Eli asks how many even care about sports anymore, especially with all the trouble in the U.S.
- COVID-19 talk is everywhere and one of the NHL’s top young star’s career may be in jeopardy due to the pandemic.
- No caddies allowed on the LPGA? MLS at war over when and if it can start playing soccer again? Yet the coast MAY be nearly clear.
- For instance, Korean MLB could serve as a model for baseball to return. It’s had no outbreaks since resuming play.
- LOOK! Denny is now ready for 1967 to begin — JUST in time for 2020 as he asks Eli for advice about (GASP!) marijuana!
- Detroiter Brad Keselowski has won his second straight NASCAR race. Denny recalls interviewing him when Brad was THREE!
- How do you go through $44 million and wind up broke? Ask baseball’s Esteban Loaiza AND Mike Tyson among others!
- Watching the Lance Armstrong doc on ESPN these days? Bob: He’s a lying SOB. NO! Eli to Bob: Aren’t you being a hypocrite?
- A silly fan’s suggestion in YOUR Mailbag to (GULP!) get rid of BOB and hire — SERIOUSLY?! Those stories and more right here!