One of the great 20th century Rockys
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- He was one of the most feared — and famous — sluggers of his era, so “Don’t Knock the Rock!” Rocky Colavito joins us!
- Is Bob actually catching (GULP!) Tigers Fever? Not if Denny can help it!
- Eli has a surprise for Denny when he asks how many homers Miggy (Piggy?) Cabrera has hit the last three years.
- A 42-year-old Zamboni driver in the nets for an NHL team?! Eli compares it to a legend of his NY boyhood, Joe Schaefer.
- Patrick Reed may be a cheater but he didn’t cheat to win the PGA Tour’s Mexico stop. Fans let him have it anyway!
- Did MLB know all about the Astros cheating two YEARS ago yet refuse to do anything?
- Eli reaches into his pockets with his legendary alligator arms and MISSES a BIG moment in his beloved boxing!
- College basketball’s Great Pretenders come up empty: San Diego State and Gonzaga lose to subpar teams.
- Nice WINS for Michigan and Michigan State of late but MSU has a serious test Tuesday night.
- Denny is angry at WHOM — for doing WHAT?! And Bob laughs, “America’s Best Pizza?” Is this a JOKE?
- Those stories, we hear from YOU in the mailbag segment and much more right here