But we know him best as a running back for Bo.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Bob Page, Denny McLain & Fred Heumann sitting in for Eli Zaret!
- One of the great athletes in Michigan high school history is now one of its great MENTORS: our guest, THOMAS WILCHER.
- OUTRAGEOUS! How DARE Herbie claim Harbaugh doesn’t want to play Ohio State! But, uh, DOES he? Really?
- A Wednesday afternoon NFL game? The boys agree: an abomination in damn near every sense.
- And now COVID-19 begins another reign of sports terror: the NBA says 48 players just got it!
- So you think nothing excites curmudgeonly Bob? Just ask him about Michigan State basketball this year.
- Denny’s excited about his beloved Bears’ “Polish kid” versus the Lions, then gets the word: Trubisky is NOT Polish.
- Dennis Dale McLain — JEWISH?! Oy, who knew?! He’s FULL of surprises today:
- Teddy Ballgame once said WHAT to him? Denny in a fistfight with a teammate in the Tigers’ locker room?
- A 27-year-old former World Series hero is on the open market “CHEAP.” Should the Tigers grab him?
- Fred knows whom HE wants to see the Tigers sign. Bob AND Denny: “Fuhgettaboutit!”
- Those stories, YOUR mailbag segment and much more — right here!