They Put The Point Spread And The Over-Under Right On The Screen
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Even Denny has now adopted Bob’s moniker. HE’S finally had enough of the pathetic FL’s too!
- The Antonio Brown fiasco has ended — we think. Tom Brady wants to babysit him at his home! But would it work?
- If Michigan has to go to double OT to beat Army at home, (GULP!) what’s gonna happen AT Wisconsin in two weeks?
- Big win for Michigan State over Western? Big DEAL says Bob, who utterly destroys his own alma mater — again!
- Red Wings’ goalie Jimmy Howard talks with Eli and Bob about his future.
- The Toothless Tigers hit the 100 mark — losses, that is! Which “rebuild” is going better: the Tigers’ or Wings’?
- Dave Dombrowski won a World Series less than a year ago — and the idiotic Sawx fire him! Back to the Tigers now?!
- The U.S. Open wrapped up with victories by Bianca Andreescu and Rafael Nadal, who Bob believes is better than Roger.
- And both Denny AND Eli take a gambling BATH over the weekend! Those stories plus much more right here.