That’s the way he rolls.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- One of the greatest hockey names in Michigan history, long-time NHL goalie John Vanbiesbrouck, is our guest!
- There’s WHAT Saturday night? Eli laments that a World Heavyweight Boxing Championship is just not a big deal anymore.
- U-M basketball comes up with an impressive and important win at Rutgers — without Isaiah Livers.
- It’s official. Ex-Michigan coach John Beilein is out as head coach of the Cadaverliers. Eli’s seen THIS movie before.
- Denny comes up with a GREAT suggestion on how MLB should punish the Astros!
- Could Giancarlo Stanton really have hit 80 homers in 2017 if HE had cheated too? Denny says NO WAY! Bob says WAY! .
- Aubrey Huff’s idiotic Tweets have cost him an invite to the reunion of the Giants’ 2010 World Series champions. But is it right?
- And the hits just keep on comin’! STILL more trouble for MSU football and its former head coach Mark Dantonio.
- Meanwhile, Michigan football now has its OWN scandal going on and Eli knew the creep who was responsible for it all.
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman almost DIES at Daytona, Alan Trammell COULD have in a snowmobile crash! Bob doesn’t get the “need for speed.”
- What Piston just hit the NBA Lottery? That story, “Piggy” comes to YOUR mailbag and much more right here.