How the hell can a working person afford to take his or her family to an NBA game?
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- NBA free agency madness! BILLIONS of $$$ committed in a matter of minutes! Excuse me, HOW much — for WHOM?!
- The boys break it all down to date. The Nets may have made the huge news but were the Knicks the smart ones?
- NHL free agency began Monday at noon with Panerin the prize. Will the Wings make a big splash? Uh, no.
- The Yanks/Sawx London series was a big hit — literally. Fifty runs combined in two games? THAT’S more OH-fense than Brit football’s seen the last two YEARS combined!
- Even JACK is now ripping the pathetic Tigers — and Eli, Denny and Bob are REALLY ripping Miggy!
- Unknown Nate Lashley wins the new Detroit PGA Tour stop, but did Denny have any idea what he was actually watching?
- The U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team gaining steam AND TV ratings.
- Plus, Denny goes to the dogs! And, oh yes, Eli wishes YOU a Happy Bobby Bonilla Day!