The best 1-2 punch since Spahn and Sain and pray for rain.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- From booze and broads in L.A. to “rebirth” in his hometown, Detroit’s own FRANK TANANA is our guest!
- As they used to say: VCR ALERT!!! A THREE-HOUR TV special JUST on the new NFL sked! (Yippee)
- There ARE certain pro sports underway in the midst of the COVID pandemic. Desperate enough yet to watch them?
- Michigan and Michigan State football: Who needs EITHER? — as one famous coach seems to be implying.
- Eli has more on the sex abuse scandal at U-M. A listener asks, “How is a ‘retired’ sports reporter scooping the CURRENT media?!”
- Pete Rose selfish and reckless for still signing at sport shows? Bob says “B.S.!” Pete corked his bats? DENNY says “BFD!”
- Eli has a confession: he actually listens to local sports radio “guy-talk!” But he still makes fun of it.
- NBA issues: WHEN it returns there may be a big drop-off in play AND is K.D. still paid $$$$ if his Nets are not ALLOWED to play?
- Will ESPN’s “Last Dance” NEVER end?! NOW we go from EVERYONE hating on Isiah to Sir Charles and M.J. hating on each other.
- Bob details how and why Giants quarterback Phil Simms said an emphatic “NO!” to playing golf with Michael.
- Eli said “YES!” to HIS golf game with comedian Tim Allen. THOSE stories, YOUR mailbag and much more right here!