This is the industry known as Dennis Dale McLain.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- The boys break down the two-thousand-nineteen (twenty-nineteen, dammit!) NFL Draft.
- 93-year old Mrs. Ford and her two daughters were in the FL’s war room! Did they (gulp) call any of the shots?!
- Knock, knock. “Who’s there?” “A guy.” “A guy WHO?” A guy who demands to see Denny right now during the show!
- Eli deservedly unhappy that he wasn’t interviewed for a new doc on the ’84 Tigers.
- Just par for the course with the (mostly) lame Detroit sports media? Bob blows up on that subject — again.
- Why all the strikeouts in MLB, Eli with a baseball rules check, thumbs up on Draymond, down on Babs — and much more right here.
Photo credit: Lathan Goumas/The Herald News