I went to Toledo with an attitude.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Tigers reliever, RODEO star, finding his long-lost family, marrying a teammate’s widow? What a journey for MIKE HENNEMAN!
- Bob is APOPLECTIC, stammering in anger, spittle flying. Now the P.C. Posse’s even killed the CLEVELAND INDIANS!
- “Champions Week?” How about “LOSERS WEEK” — courtesy of the Big Ten(14) with its cockamamie football schedule.
- And does Ohio State really deserve to be crowned a “champion,” having played so few games?
- Another Sunday, another loss for the Lions. Weirdly enough, Eli and Denny somehow are seeing hope for them.
- The Tigers do NOT figure to have much hope in 2021. Maddeningly, Al Avila’s making no apologies for that.
- Eli rants about a Detroit Pistons team that oughta wear name tags at practice just to become acquainted.
- Wayne Gretzky’s rookie card has sold for a staggering sum! Resident sports memorabilia expert Denny explains why.
- Both undefeated, both in the nation’s top 20, but Bob says there’s a big diff between U-M and MSU basketball.
- Those stories, Eli with “This Day in Sports,” YOUR Mailbag segment and much more — right here!