He learned baseball just to get out of prison.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Afraid of injury, superstars are now sitting out the entire pre-season — yet the shameless NFL is charging fans full price anyway?
- The Raiders have issued Bonehead Brown an ultimatum: “all-in or all-out!”
- There was only one Joe Namath, but Bob has his OWN “guarantees” about Michigan football this year.
- Tiger and Phil looking more and more like they’re done. Next stop Senior’s Tour? Would Tiger play on it?
- So how’s Nick Castellanos doing in Chicago? You don’t want to know.
- And, speaking of the Cubs, Eli & Denny nearly come to BLOWS over an outrageous incident in a recent game!
- “Two hot dogs and two — WHAT?!” Before a former Tigers star ventured out on the field?!
- “Haters gonna hate,” as they say. Boy, do a couple of you hate Bob!
- And Mike Tyson puts Eli to shame — or so he CLAIMS. Eli calls “bull-bleep!”
- Those stories and much more right here!