They were starting to mention guys already…
Welcome to No Filter Sports Podcast with “The Original Three:” Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- As a young Johnny Carson asked on his 1950’s TV show every week: “Who Do You Trust?” SURELY not Sheila and Rod?!
- Whom WILL the duo hire as new Lions general manager? Former star wideout Herman Moore pounds the table for an ex-teammate.
- Too late to make our show taping today: Michigan football “paused” due to COVID-19! Frankly, it couldn’t have come at a better time.
- While Penn State provided the LATEST embarrassment for U-M, MSU is riding high — at least until (gulp!) the Bucks hit town this week.
- And Ohio State NEEDS to play this game in the midst of a veritable SEA of nationwide COVID cancellations.
- Golf wackos Eli and Denny, of COURSE, watched the Phil/Steph/Peyton/Barkley extravaganza, but non-wacko Bob has a question about Sir Charles.
- WHAT “wackos” watched Saturday night’s Mike Tyson-Roy Jones abomination? WE’VE got TWO of ’em right here on the show!
- Tom Izzo and Coach K ready to rumble again! IF MSU is as AWESOME as it was against Notre Dame Saturday who can beat them?
- The Pistons make an announcement that would have been UNTHINKABLE anywhere in sports just a few years ago.
- Eli fears his “This Day in Sports” is hitting a wall. Bob has YOUR mailbag — and we’ve got much more right here!