What a business!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Bob Page, Denny McLain and Lary Sorensen filling in for Eli!
- “A MICHIGAN MAN will coach a Michigan team!” Yet ONE Michigan team was NOT happy to hear that as we learn from our guest, former U-M star TERRY MILLS.
- Neither Denny nor Lary’s been with us since MLB got its first woman general manager. Denny claims there was another woman “G.M.” before her!
- A “snoozer” for the Lions in their latest humiliation? Bob took that term literally and now has sage advice for SOME FL’s fans who still could use it.
- Lions-Texans? Cowboys-Washington? Thanksgiving has TWO turkeys before a great match-up Thursday night. Will the Steelers run the table this year?
- An exciting, dramatic game! A triple-overtime WIN on the road! So, is it fair that so many Michigan football fans STILL seem so unhappy?
- U-M grad Lary says all those injuries were no excuse for nearly losing to bleeping RUTGERS. Bob: Rutgers’ doormat days are DONE.
- COVID cancellations still wreaking havoc across college football but is that what really caused Clemson’s game to be called off at the last moment?
- For most people, the disastrous year 2020 should have been called off. Yet even with these new vaccines, will 2021 be much different?
- And what a wild week it was in the NBA with a plethora of trades. Are the Pistons really any better after their huge roster makeover?
- We’ve got those stories, YOUR mailbag segment and much more — right here!