What did you sell to people?!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Bob Page and Fred Huemann filling in for Denny McLain!
- A tough day for a former MICHIGAN football star to join us, but ex-QB STEVE SMITH sucks it up and faces the music!
- Who’da BELIEVED what happened?! Not FRED, who sez he’s never experienced anything in his career like MSU’s upset!
- Days later it’s STILL big news: the Tigers hire A.J. Hinch! Bob already wonders how A.J. and Al Avila will get along.
- And was Hinch and the Astros’ sign-stealing really THAT big a deal in the wake of new charges against a famous MLB manager?
- HBO fan Eli hips us to a great new segment about baseball’s Negro Leagues on his favorite show, “Real Sports.”
- What (lame) excuse did one of baseball’s most legendary figures once give Bob for not allowing black players in?
- Wait til you hear how long it takes the boys to FINALLY get to the Lions! Do fans really care much about the Lions anymore?
- Quick now: name the five greatest people you’ve EVER known. Fred puts a member of the Lions’ next opponent on HIS list!
- Those stories, Eli has his “This Day in Sports History” and Bob has YOUR mailbag — right here.