All five games have been great!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Bob Page, Denny McLain — and Lary Sorensen sitting in for Eli!
- If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it …? No matter the ratings, MLB is on FIRE!
- Has there EVER, in HISTORY, been a better, more entertaining baseball game than Saturday night’s?!
- Yet Denny and Lary, BOTH ex-big leaguers, decry pitching’s new maxims — and its lack of fundamentals.
- Is MLB’s rules committee planning to take action against one of the game’s other big changes?
- “Ya know, the Lions coulda won that game at Atlanta, and they SHOULDA won that …” OMG! WAIT! They DID win!
- Michigan State did NOT win Saturday, a fact not lost on MSU alumnus Bob who unleashes an EPIC RANT!
- Bob’s even a little concerned about Michigan after its victory at Minnesota, though NO worries for M THIS week.
- Don’t athletes have the same right to privacy we ALL should? Lary comments on a brouhaha with the New York Giants.
- Tigers fans didn’t know his name, but sure knew his face. Bill Fundaro — AND an MSU great in our necrology.
- Those stories, the sad tale of Peter Norman in YOUR Mailbag and much more right here.