Everybody understood what our roles were.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- 1984 Tigers hero JOHNNY GRUBB joins the boys on his long MLB career, playing for Sparky AND Duke Snider — and more!
- What’s NEXT in this wacko P.C. world? One of the great powers in college basketball forced to change ITS nickname too?!
- Chase Elliott has won the NASCAR All-Star Race before 20,000 REAL fans! Bob asks why the major sports can’t have fans too?
- Would it help your enjoyment if ALL sports teams used fake crowd noise and fan cut-out figures in the seats? You GOT it!
- Is playing on the PGA Tour without fans EASIER? Denny says NO. Everybody in golf seems to say YES!
- Excited about phenom Casey Mize pitching for Detroit this year? Denny sees a BIG potential problem for him already!
- The NBA’s “Bubble” apparently has a big hole in it now — but only if you’re a hot 20-something young woman.
- Eli has This Day in Sports which includes one of the worst collisions ever seen in baseball.
- Those stories, You-Know-Who on the Hammond Organ in YOUR mailbag segment and much more right here!