A closer is a really thankless job.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- Guest TODD JONES pitched for EIGHT MLB teams, the Tigers TWICE! LOVED Detroit; doesn’t miss the pitching part.
- So MLB IS coming back? Eli has a LONG list of all the changes that’ll be made. Fed-up Bob: Include ME out!
- Denny says a change the TIGERS should make is to put Casey Mize & the other top kid pitchers in the rotation — right away.
- The FL’s have a WHAT? A “new” owner? Roger Daltrey would say: “Meet the new boss — same as the old boss!” So would Bob.
- As the boys duke it out over COVID-19 again, a “blame game” has now begun in sports: who gave it to whom?
- Should you HAVE to wear a mask for protection now? According to ONE U.S. county — only if you’re WHITE!
- Playing career over, he had two job offers: vacuum cleaner salesman or entry position in hockey. Ken Holland chose right!
- Read all about it! P.C. Posse Pummels PAW PAW! Local legend Charlie Maxwell, MR. Sunday Home Run, has yet to comment.
- Those stories, YOUR mailbag and much more — right here!