You’re going to do what’s called upon you.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- Average pitcher. Heart attack at age 27! Then lights-out reliever — ex-Tigers star JOHN HILLER’s got GREAT stories!
- Eli says Colin Kaepernick has gone from kryptonite to Man of the Year! NFL owners only wanna know if he can still PLAY.
- With no fans allowed, the PGA Colonial had its best TV ratings in 16 years. But were folks THAT interested — or just BORED?
- We run down some of the NBA’s RIDICULOUS COVID-19 rules for resuming its season in a bubble.
- And if THAT’s not comedy enough for you, Kyrie Irving wants to start his own competing PLAYER-owned league.
- MLB players/owners continue to make a mockery of what Denny claims IS “our national pastime.” He gets big pushback on THAT!
- And now the two GREEDY sides may at some point institute soccer-like advertising on uniforms?!
- The first leg of horse racing’s Triple Crown will finally be run Saturday. Denny has a hot tip! Bob: CAVEAT EMPTOR!
- Meanwhile, the insanity continues in society. Statues are coming down or vandalized from BOTH political sides.
- Long-time MLB hurler Lary Sorensen writes us in YOUR Mailbag about ONE HOFer he used to EAT UP. (Hint: believe it or not, it was our most recent guest!).
- Those stories and much more right here!