Maybe I would have been the next Lawrence Welk. Who knows?
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- Ah, what might have been for JOHN SMOLTZ and the Tigers! The MLB Hall of Famer from Lansing is our guest!
- Smoltzie just wants to be doing TV baseball again, but politics and demonstrations have taken over the sports world instead.
- Will the NFL now let its players stage protests during the national anthem?! Bob wonders where THAT might lead.
- For all you Caucasians, are YOU now “embarrassed to be a white person?” Don’t laugh! An NBA coaching star says HE is!
- During a demonstration, what would happen if you caught a punk destroying your car? Well, YOU might be arrested!
- Producer Brandon McAfee and the boys take a vote: would they watch a big game with no fans to cheer?
- Ultimate Fighting Champ Conor McGregor retires — again. Eli and Denny yawn: “he’ll be back.”
- Golf IS back and now you can even use a special cart with a partner (GASP!) — if you’re really THAT worried about COVID-19.
- Wimbledon? Canceled! The U.S. Open? Probably not, but would it be worth watching without “The Big Three?”
- Those stories, a listener wants to ask Denny’s questions FOR him on YOUR mailbag segment and much more — right here!