One of the great guys in baseball.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- Small-town boy goes to Chicago — and steps right into Disco Demolition Night! Welcome to MLB, guest TOM BROOKENS!
- Eli jumps all over ESPN for televising Korean baseball and — huh? A CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT?!
- “Now tell me to what room I go to get my reputation back!” The lawsuit against MSU’s Mark Dantonio & others DISMISSED!
- There’s news out this week on college football recruiting. Michigan fans won’t like it either.
- Mike Trout’s rookie card just sold for $900,000! Denny says baseball cards are BACK — they MUST be!
- Eli and Denny tell stories of Mantle and Pepitone and why it’s JOE’S pic hanging in The Denny Den, NOT Mickey’s.
- IF the NFL plays this season, one equipment manufacturer thinks it has a great idea for player safety.
- Meanwhile, an NFL player is suing over sexual assault. What could a WOMAN have DONE to the macho man?
- Sad news for we of the Baby Boom Generation? Eli: YES! Bob: NO! EDDIE HASKELL was a two-faced jerk!
- •Those stories, Eli and Denny KILL the weekend Tiger/Phil foursome, YOUR mailbag and much more right here!