“I get to help a lot of families.”
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- “Sorry, we just traded you — for Wayne Gretzky!” JIMMY CARSON, the only OTHER teen to score 50 in one season, is our guest!
- So Denny, tell us about, ya know, that OTHER time you were almost arrested — and you had your LIFE threatened?
- It was a VERY busy weekend for Eli. His beloved golf is back — well, kinda — AND he broke a Michigan law!
- But Eli’s on edge. So are a LOT of people in Michigan self-quarantining. Now the FAMILY DOG seems to be on edge too!
- What’s MLB gonna do now? We’re all waiting, while a big college baseball program falls victim to COVID-19.
- If MLB does play this year, we know who its highest-paid player will be. Trout? Max? JV? NO! Wait’ll you hear.
- And whither college football? Bob has the SECOND-worst scenario next to NO game: U-M v MSU a controlled scrimmage!
- The once-beautiful Phyllis George has passed away. Eli and Denny lament but BOB points a finger!
- Denny STONED for the first time ever? He STILL thinks the Packers will trade Aaron Rodgers to his treasured Bears.
- And what kind of show would this be if we didn’t run down the NFL’s weekend rap sheet for you?
- Those stories, YOUR mailbag featuring a certain ex-organ player warbling plus much more right here!