The No-Hitter in Yankee Stadium was really special.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- How did JIM ABBOTT do it?! Born without a right hand – yet became a star pitcher at U-M AND in MLB?! Jim joins the boys!
- Sports are slowly coming back — but maybe not MLB. WAAYYY too many money issues, as we’ve reported previously.
- So that begs the question: do people NEED sports or do MORE people HATE sports? Eli has some passionate thoughts on that.
- But there’s plenty to do and watch without sports — as Denny found out during an impromptu stroll down Memory Lane!
- What about the NFL? Bob details a LOT of issues that may keep IT from opening too. No more TAILGATING?!
- Not guilty! A judge has dismissed the charges from the Nassar Nightmare against former MSU President Lou Anna Simon.
- Meanwhile, there’s surprising news about former Spartan star linebacker, the late Mike Labinjo.
- Ohio State and Michigan SCARED of a football rival? MSU, Penn St and Wisconsin too? Not YET, at least, but maybe soon?
- Joe Tessitore and Booger McFarland (mercifully?) blown out of the Monday Night Football broadcast booth. NOW what?
- Our producer Brand McAfee makes a SHOCKING confession about his childhood — and STILL can’t let go of it!
- YOUR Mailbag may now have a theme song! You, uh, might NOT want to hear it as warbled by DENNY McLAIN, though.
- Those stories and much more right here!