The first star player to defy the reserve clause and jump to the ABA.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- “The baddest white boy EVER on a basketball court?!” That might just be RICK BARRY, our guest on the show today!
- The NFL draft starts/started Thursday. WE have to wait til Monday to comment. The NFL has to wait til ??? to actually PLAY.
- Do brains matter in sports? Some of the top college prospects score, uh, “stupidly” low on their Wonderlic tests.
- Gronk is back, joining Brady with the Bucs! Hopefully HE won’t be booted from any Tampa-area parks — as Tom was.
- U-M’s president says it’s headed for BIG financial trouble over COVID-19? Just wait til the sex-abuse suits are decided!
- It’s Eli vs Denny for high school football star Rocco Spindler. Will he pick Eli’s alma mater or Denny’s beloved Fighting Irish?
- The latest on the NHL resuming: Bob says “Pipsqueak Bettman” is now just throwing stuff on the wall to see if anything sticks.
- (GASP!) Did Denny just physically threaten Bob in YOUR mailbag segment?!
- Wearing a Coronavirus mask these days? If so, we’ll tell you how to look sharp in it!
- Those stories, news of other big-name guests coming up on the show and much more — right here.